To encourage reading habits in children, we have developed a state-of-the-art library. The school library provides information, inculcates ideas and develops knowledge that is essential to functioning successfully in today’s information and knowledge-based society. Our school library equips our students with lifelong learning skills and develop in them creative thinking and imagination and enable them to live as ideal and responsible citizens.
- A spacious, inviting, well-maintained technology-supported library.
- A huge resource pool of fiction, non-fiction, reference books, encyclopedias, dailies, magazines and journals.
- Expert librarians and teachers to supervise and guide each student in the selection and use of books and other reading materials for the building of taste at appropriate level of maturity.
- Constant up gradation of resources including both printed as well as audio visual materials to provide the latest information to our students.
- Helping students inculcate the spirit of mutual and co-operative learning.
- To further encourage reading habits in our children, we have instituted an Avid Reader Award for the most well-read student.
- Innovative and creative library activities are conducted to evoke students’ vivid imagination.