- How do I get chosen for a House?
Ans: House will be allotted from Std I onwards by the teacher at school in June when the school starts.
- Which all Hobby Clubs does the school have?
Ans: The school has the following Hobby Clubs:
- Tae Kwon Do
- When are the Hobby classes conducted?
Ans: Hobby classes are conducted on Mondays for Std I to III & on Fridays for Std IV to X.
- Whom should I contact to join a hobby club?
Ans: Please send a mail with your name, class details and your preferred club to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do I have to stay back after school hours for participating in activities of a hobby club?
Ans: No. Hobby classes are conducted during school hours.
- Which all indoor/outdoor sports can I play?
Ans: The school has facilities for the following sports:
- Table Tennis
- Whom should I contact to join a sports club?
Ans: Please send a mail with your name, class details and your preferred club to email@example.com
- Do I have to stay back after school hours for participating in activities of a sports club?
Ans: Yes. Sports club activities are held from Monday to Friday after school hours from 2.30pm to 4.00pm.
- Whom should I contact for the Student Exchange Programme?
Ans: Please contact the admin office for details.
- Where should I submit my entry for the blog?
Ans: Please send your entry with your name and class details to firstname.lastname@example.org